Friday, August 19, 2011

Shaina + Paisley - Kansas City Dog & Pet Photography - Country Club Plaza

One of the biggest concerns I hear from potential clients is they fear their pet will not cooperate during a photo session. Some even think their pets could never have a photo session with a stranger because of their personality.  Let me tell you, when I say I have seen it all, I mean it! And it works out fabulously every time, regardless of the dog's breed, personality, age, health or temperament.  As an experienced animal rescue volunteer, I have absolutely interacted with a variety of shy, terrified and extremely energetic pets, but they all allowed me to photograph them and were comfortable with me. Luckily for my clients, I have an extreme amount of patience with animals. I learned rather quickly that my love for furry creatures overpowers everything and I never feel an ounce of frustration towards the pets I photograph, no matter what obstacles present themselves.

Dogs LOVE to explore, especially when they are in a new and exciting place. (i.e., photo shoot spots)  While your pet may appear they aren't cooperating to the best of their ability, I promise you they are!  I can't count how many times a client has asked me if their dog was the worst behaved dog that I have ever photographed. I just smile and assure them they will be pleased when they see what my lens does. Just read Shaina's experience below for more reassurance and enjoy viewing her fun photo shoot on the Country Club Plaza in Kansas City!

Do you have a pet you think would be a challenge for me to photograph? I dare you to e-mail me and inquire about booking a session! I know you will not regret it! fixyourimages@hotmail.com.



 
 












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.