Monday, August 15, 2011

Going with Grace Discounted Pet Photo Packages for Senior Pets & Nearing the Rainbow Bridge - Coping with Canine Mast Cell Cancer - Kansas City Dog & Pet Photography

I may be a pet photographer who has a business to run, but my heart rules over my head when it comes to animals. I am extremely empathetic when I learn about anyone with a sick or aging pet who doesn't have much time left with us. I too know the unbearable pain of losing a pet and can greatly sympathize with what you are going through. So, I decided to offer a new package to clients called "Going with Grace".   This is a highly discounted package for any senior (10 years or older) pet or those that are terminally ill or close to nearing the rainbow bridge. It is my hope that during what can be a traumatic time, I can help ease the pain by photographing your special furry child and capturing their true spirit and unique personality.  The "Going with Grace" intentions are not to be a depressing and melancholy session, but rather a celebration of your pet's life and bond with you. I can almost guarantee you will be laughing and smiling right along with me.  When I meet a client's dog for the first time, they immediately stamp a little pawprint on my heart. I bond with them, talk to them frequently and do some pretty silly things to capture their interest. I have always felt an undeniable connection with dogs and this helps greatly in my ability to capture all of those expressions that only you might know your pet to exhibit. I also insist that my client's be photographed along with their pet in some of the shots even if they prefer not to... because they always tell me they were thankful I did. E-mail me at fixyourimages@hotmail.com to find out more details and book your "Going with Grace" session.

Sweet Maddie was photographed this weekend.  She was diagnosed with Mast Cell Cancer and has been holding strong for a few years, but her Mommy wanted to have her photographed before they moved away from the Kansas City area. She was such a joy to meet and interact with. We photographed her at their favorite spot.... the Berkley Riverfront Park in the downtown/City Market area.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.