Friday, June 17, 2011

A Boy and His Miniature Pinscher - Kansas City Dog & Pet Photography - Pet Photographer Jennifer Hague

Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing my dear friend Casey, her new baby and of course her furry baby Dizzle the Miniature Pinscher. I don't normally photograph babies or children, as I learned quite quickly that I have an extreme & uncanny amount of patience with dogs and cats, but absolutely none with children. Perhaps that is why I do not have any kids yet!  No, but seriously, kids are great, but their moods are very unpredictable. And my normal "doo doo doo" high pitched noises and dog treats is certainly not going to work to my advantage with a human!  Luckily, my husband is quite good with children and can make the silliest faces in the world that always crack a smile. He was around on this day to help me out a bit! He even let me sit on his shoulders to get some better angles. I mean, come on, being 5 feet tall does have some disadvantages, but when your hubby is 6'5, it comes in handy!

Now with all of the above mentioned, please know I will make exceptions and photograph kids and babies if there is a pet involved somehow in the photo shoot. I have tried to stay true to my genre and speciality, which is natural light and pets, so if a pet is incorporated, then I am up for the challenge!





































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really Great images

Oskar said...

Wow, great shots!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.