Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kansas City Wedding Photography - www.fixyourimages.com

Just in case anyone did not realize this, I also photograph weddings! I wanted to take a moment to share some favorite moments from past weddings I have photographed. If you or someone you know is planning a wedding, please have them e-mail me at fixyourimages@hotmail.com for more information on package pricing. I offer complete wedding and reception (natural light) coverage, post processing editing and all digital images on CD with my overall price.

Lisa + Ryan - September 18, 2010 - The National






































Heather + John - April 9, 2010 - Piropos












Mark + Deb - September 9, 2009 - Fort Leavenworth






















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.