Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Adopt a Dog from KC PAWS & Receive a Scrapbook Memory from Personalized Pet Tales

I am pleased to announce that if you adopt a dog from KC PAWS, you will receive a memorable little scrapbook in honor of your new furry child! One of my loyal supporters, Debbie of Personalized Pet Tales, creates beautiful and unique memory books and has graciously donated her time and books to provide a little extra bonus for those that decide to adopt a dog at KC PAWS.

To see more of Debbie's work, check out her website and find her on Facebook.

Personalized Pet Tales
Colorado Springs, CO 719.649.4307
debbie@personalizedpettales.com

True story: Remington saw me photographing some of the books and he came over and sat right in front of them. Do you think he was giving me a hint? Is he the perfect model or what? He knows exactly what my camera means... rewards in the form of treats!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.