Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thurmie & Brian - Coldest Photo Shoot of the Year - Kansas City Dog Photography

I was so incredibly honored when I learned one of my Facebook supporters and friends was willing to drive 6 hours roundtrip just to have me photograph her dogs. She and her family were a delight and even though it was a negative 10 degree windchill outside, I managed to make it work somehow and we all did not get hypothermia! I was very touched by Devri's testimonial about her experience with me, so I wanted to share it here with all of you as well.

"I am 42 years old, and I've never had a dog. My boyfriend got me my first dog in November of 2007, and my second one in May of 2008. He always told me that there was nothing like having a dog. I didn't truly know what he meant, but I do now. I love my boys more than I could have ever imagined! I wanted to somehow capture that love in pictures, even though that is a hard thing to do. I saw FixYourImages' website and knew that Jennifer was the one that could capture what I wanted. She is a little over 3 hours away from where we live, but every mile was worth it, and then some. She had the photos up online by the time we got home, and when I looked at them, the tears started flowing. I knew that my dogs had the greatest souls, but to see them on film was a miracle. I just cried and cried. Jennifer way exceeded what I expected and I will be forever grateful to her for capturing the love I have for my dogs. I would drive to the end of the Earth for her. There are NO words to express how happy I am with her work. I feel like me telling her thank you is an embarrassment because there are no thanks for the joy she has given me with these photos. I am forever in your debt Jennifer for this gift you have given me."

The adorable Brian!



And the handsome Thurmie!






Some loving on Thurmie...


And some loving on Brian!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.