Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Rest in Peace Sweet Tyson- Kansas City Dog Photography

I was heartbroken to hear that Tyson, the sweet Boxer I met and photographed this past April just passed away. Tyson was the furry son to Jenny Matthews from Kansas City's Mix 93.3 radio station. Jenny is an absolute sweetheart with a very kind heart and she is also a new Mommy to a beautiful little girl Julianne.

Sweet Tyson had been diagnosed with Degenerative Myelopathy (a progressive and incurable disease of the spinal cord). He was even fit for a custom wheel chair once his back legs could no longer move as they used to. But, the time has come for him to play with the other doggies over the rainbow bridge and be set free from pain.

Here is a special video I created. Just click on the triangle play button to begin.


These are some of my favorite photos from his modeling session. He especially enjoyed all the treats I brought with me and followed me around pretty much everywhere with that adorable longing look in his eyes... "hey nice lady, can I have one more, pretty pleeeeeeease!?" It was an honor to have met and documented your beautiful soul, Tyson! We all love you and will miss you very much.
















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.