Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Before & After - Removing Elements - Kansas City Photo Restoration

I usually do have doggies under complete control during photo shoots, but sometimes it does require a little editing magic. For example, in this photo below, my client really wanted a photo of her dog on the bridge, but we didn't think he was going to stay on his own. So, she held him there on his leash and I was able to make her disappear during post processing editing. Check out the before and after below. If you have a photo you need altered, feel free to e-mail it to fixyourimages@hotmail.com for a free estimate! I am always up for a challenge, so send me anything.... even if the edit requests seem impossible!

BEFORE


AFTER




BEFORE


AFTER


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.