Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Adopt Caleb or Truman Please - Up for Adoption Courtesy of T.A.R.A. - Kansas City Dog Photography

I am always honored when the rescue community asks me to photograph their adoptable pets, in hopes that my photos will help capture their true spirits and lead someone to adopt. My friend Lori of T.A.R.A. recently had me photograph two puppies she is fostering. She is so very kind and generous to be a foster mom. Personally, I know I could not do it, so I admire her and everyone in the rescue world who dedicate their lives to saving and/or fostering these dogs to help transition them to forever families.

Her kind words mean so much to me: "You may be tiny but you are one powerful lady! You have a gift and are a blessing and I hope you know how much you are loved and respected...especially by myself and T.A.R.A. Your dedication is to be commended and I just want you to know how much I appreciate all that you do for the homeless furkids out there!"

About T.A.R.A.
The Animal Rescue Alliance (T.A.R.A.) is an all volunteer group dedicated to helping homeless pets in the Greater Kansas City area. Their organization is the result of an alliance between several rescuers in the Kansas City region who share the same goal of ending animal suffering and homelessness.It is the mission of The Animal Rescue Alliance to establish and maintain the ideals of Tara Nagel with regards to the treatment of homeless and unwanted animals. Tara was an angel on earth who lost her life in a terrible car accident on November 2005. Before leaving us, Tara had found her vocation in working with companion animals and was an angel to the pets that were lucky enough to be under her care.

The Animal Rescue Alliance
PO Box 520798
Independence, MO 64052
http://www.tarasdream.org/

Meet Caleb! He is 4-5 months old and a Springer/Brittney mix. Please e-mail Lori Haas at lori.haas@ymail.com if you are interested in more information.




And meet his brother Truman! Also 4-5 months old and a Springer/Brittney mix. They are both very sweet and can be adopted seperately.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.