Friday, October 8, 2010

Adopt Me Please - Current Kansas City Adoptable Dogs at The Pet Connection

I was completely exhausted from my day job and putting in extra hours all week in preparation for our Annual Convention. I even seriously considered not going to the shelter this week because I was too tired and I did not have another volunteer lined up to assist me. But something told me I needed to go anyways. I was being called to help and I was reminded that I should never lose sight of what is important and to always think of others before I think of myself. And one of my favorite quotes seems fitting today. "Saving just one dog won't change the world . . . but surely the world will change for that one dog," - Unknown

The Pet Connection, Inc. is a no-kill, nonprofit animal shelter located in the Kansas City Metro Area. It is their intention to form a no-kill coalition for companion animals within the community by educating the public, providing spay/neuter and other responsible pet owner services and to find homes for unwanted and abandoned animals. They serve as an adoption center for many groups and individuals who need to find homes for abandoned animals. They refer to area shelters and other humane groups in the hopes of finding more and more pets in the surrounding Kansas City area, permanent and loving homes.

If you are interested in any of the dogs you see here, please contact:
The Pet Connection
5918 Broadmoor
Mission, KS 66202
Phone: (913)671-PETS
kelso463@gmail.com
http://www.thepetconnection.net/

Introducing more amazing dogs up for adoption at The Pet Connection!

Meet Anson!


Meet Zach!


Meet Betsy!


Meet Chelsea!


Meet Peaches!


Meet Midora!


Meet Raven!


Meet Arius!


Meet Link!


Meet Agnes!


Meet Mr. Black (until I can find out his real name!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.