Monday, September 13, 2010

Lola the Yorkie - Kansas City Dog Photography

I smiled immediately when I saw this picture during my editing process. It seems I am known for capturing doggy smiles, cute tongues and even laughs and I believe this would appear to fall into the laugh category. Either I am quite hysterical or the doggies just humor me! Meet Lola, the incredibly adorable Yorkie. I was in love with this 4 pound furry sweetheart at first sight!




And some bonding with Mom...






Lucky for me, there were some kiddos playing with a kazoo nearby and the noise really sparked Lola's attention! (Note to self... buy a kazoo for future doggy photo shoots. Ha!)



Look at this gorgeous fur! What a model!


And notice the adorable hot pink rhinestone collar.


More bonding with Mom.... one of my favorite parts of a photo session is capturing the love between owner and pet, especially when the owner does not realize it! Shhh, I am sneaky!








Moooooom.... are we done yet?


Because I am exhausted! It's hard work looking this cute. Really it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.