Monday, August 2, 2010

My Handsome Boy - Kansas City Dog Photography

Oh, Remmy. I know I have said this before, but you are the best dog I could have ever hoped for. Not just because you humor my photo antics and were my inspiration to even begin this business, but because you love me unconditionally. You have taught me many things from the moment I brought you into our home. For that, I am forever thankful.

And you are growing up too fast! Already 1 1/2 years young. I remind myself all the time to treasure each day with you because our pet's lives are cut far too short. So, as always, you patiently sat pretty for the camera and looked very handsome after your grooming this weekend! Here are some more simple moments of my favorite furry boy.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.