Thursday, July 1, 2010

Petey and Jack - Kansas City Dog Photography

This past weekend I had the joy of meeting Jack, Petey, little girl Abby and her parents. We met at Antioch Park for some scenic photos. The weather was still very warm, but an occasional breeze kept us slightly more comfortable.

Meet Jack! This shy 3-legged Border Collie was rescued and given a wonderful life he deserved all along.




And meet sister Petey! A very sweet, older girl who was eager to please and sat pretty for my many photos!


Bridges are always a cute opportunity! The challenging part is getting the doggies to stay long enough for me to back away slowly and capture some shots!


Adorable Abby and her Petey. I was told by some people that the suns reflection in the water appears to resemble an angel wing.


Thank you so much for allowing me to document your sweet family Kathi!

2 comments:

The Storybooking Gal said...

You have such an incredible gift of capturing the sparkle in their eyes! Wonderful photos.

Jen said...

Thank you so much! That is very kind of you. So glad to have you reading my blog!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.