Friday, July 16, 2010

Before & After - Removing and Enhancing Elements - Kansas City Photo Restoration

Recently I was asked to restore a memory for a client who had lost her precious schnauzer Roxy. She lost her furry child before she knew me and had not had any professional photos of Roxy. However, with the magic of Photoshop and some passion, I restored one of the photos of Roxy by lightening shadows, removing her dirty beard and showing her eyes more prominently. Sometimes I amaze myself at what can be done to restore the beauty of a photo. If anyone would like a free restoration estimate, I would love to see what I can do for you! E-mail fixyourimages@hotmail.com.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful picture!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.