Friday, July 2, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Adoptable Dogs

Each time I learn another dog has been adopted into a new home, my heart shines with joy. I am very excited to announce more of the precious dogs I met and photographed at KC PAWS have now found new homes! Some of these dogs have been waiting a very long time, so it is such fabulous news to see that my photos are touching the hearts of potential adopters. I also still check on the dogs I have photographed at Animal Haven and two more dogs I photographed there have found new homes finally!

Remember to spread the word about KC P.A.W.S. There is also now an online donation system I have implemented to make it easy and convenient for anyone to donate to this wonderful rescue who deserves all the financial help anyone can give to contribute to healing, rescuing and caring for these dogs. http://www.kcpaws.org/

If you are in the Kansas City area and have been thinking of ways to help, and would like to give your furry child a photo shoot, consider booking a photo session with me on July 17 or 18. $100 of your total $200 fee will go directly to KC PAWS to help with their expenses of rescuing doggies. Thank you to everyone for your support! With your help, we can all make a difference!
"Saving one dog will not change the world. But for that one dog, the world will surely change." - Unknown

Snickerdoodle - ADOPTED!!


Koda & Shadow - ADOPTED!!


Zimba - ADOPTED!!


Lexie - ADOPTED!!


Nellie (Animal Haven) - ADOPTED!!


Starla (Animal Haven) -ADOPTED!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.