Monday, June 21, 2010

Remington's Summer Adventures - Kansas City Dog Photography

Remington joined his pals this weekend at my friend's BBQ. Marley the Basset hound and Bailey the Carlin Pinscher kept Remington busy most of the night!


Yes, Bailey is wearing a doggy swimsuit. Seriously, is that the cutest thing you have ever seen? I didn't even know that doggy apparel included a swimwear line!





Remington forgot his swim trunks. Wouldn't you love to know what they are telling each other during this moment? Maybe: "Are you seriously wearing a swimsuit?!"


Took a little break for TREATS!!!





Pssst, where did your Mom get that swim suit for you?


Because I think you looked pretty cute!


I love this shot of Remmy. He looks like he is laughing outloud. I wonder what Marley said to him. Our boy is so stinking cute!



Bailey is busted! What is that... mud on your nose?


I think the funniest part of the night was when Bailey decided she really liked the bone I brought over with Remington. She took it everywhere in the backyard.


Then she started to bury the bone! Look closely at the background in the photo below. I was too busy cracking up and trying to get a photo, but I should have been alerting Lisa and Ryan that their furry daughter had discovered how to dig! Ooops!

1 comments:

Jackie said...

what a cute post! The swimming suit is darling on Bailey!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.