Friday, June 4, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Animal Haven & Mo-Kan Border Collie Rescue Adoptable Dogs

Whenever I learn that another dog is adopted, I feel like a kid at a candy store (who just found the biggest piece of chocolate goodness)! It makes my heart smile and I am so excited to announce more doggies that I have met and photographed have found their forever homes.

As always, I must thank you everyone for your support and your help in spreading the word. I am so thankful for the staff at Animal Haven who cares for these animals before they find their forever home. I am also thankful to each person who chooses to search for their furry companion through a shelter and gives these doggies a chance that they so deserve.

Animal Haven has many more wonderful pets up for adoption. Contact them at 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/ to view adoptable pets.

Be sure to visit these rescue websites as well:

T.A.R.A.

Mid America Bully Breed Rescue

English Springer Rescue

Mo-Kan Border Collie Rescue

Adopted - Hoss!


Adopted - Carly!


Adopted - Annabell!


Adopted - Max! (Max was rescued by the Mo-Kan Border Collie Rescue and I am so excited he has been adopted!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.