Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Adoptable Dogs

I am very excited to announce more doggies I have met and photographed in the past have found new homes! I am now working with KC P.A.W.S. (Protective Animal Welfare Society) who have some amazing dogs up for adoption. They all deserve a forever and loving home and I am so excited to be helping this organization through my photography.

Visit their location below to view their pets or for more information, call or e-mail Sandi, Tiffani or Mallory. Be sure to check out their new website/blog as well! http://www.kcpaws.blogspot.com/

7833 Wornall
Kansas City, MO 64114
Phone: 816-377-7007
Email: outlaw7148@yahoo.com

Walrus - ADOPTED!


Rocko - ADOPTED!


Jewels - ADOPTED!


Beetle - ADOPTED!


Scottie - ADOPTED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.