Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Adopt Me Please - Week of June 15 - Kansas City P.A.W.S. Adoptable Dogs

Now presenting more wonderful furry babies up for adoption at KC P.A.W.S. I am continuing to work with Sandi at this amazing organization who works so hard to rescue and adopt dogs, specializing in cruelty and neglect cases. Please read the details of each dog below, I hope they touch your heart as much as they did mine.

If anyone is interested in the below dogs, please call Sandi 816-361-7829 or email her at outlaw7148@yahoo.com. Check out their new blog website I designed to spread the word! http://www.kcpaws.blogspot.com/

And remember this fabulous BONUS - All dogs adopted from PAWS come with 6 months of free day care at A Dog's Fun Playce (a $2,700.00 value).

My name is Frankie and I wandered into a commercial shop one day and didn't want to leave. I wanted some company since my owners deserted me. Yes, I am a Pittie, but don't let that frighten you. I am very sweet and love people, other dogs, cats and kids!




My name is Leah and I have already had 2 owners in my short 1 year of life. I am very sweet and would love to be a part of your family forever.




My name is Carson and I came from about 2 hours southwest of Kansas City. My parents decided they no longer wanted me and almost left me out in the country all alone. I was rescued by KC PAWS and now waiting for adoption.


Lexie here! Mom and Dad got a divorce and neither one wanted to keep me. I am a very good girl, well behaved, housebroken, good with dogs, and really love kids. Will you open your home and heart to me?


I am Bozley! I was originally found as a stray in Grain Valley, MO. I am a good boy and a bit energetic, so I would love to have room to run and play with you!

I am Opie! I lived the first part of my life locked in a crate all day and night which was not very fun. I am still full of joy and excitement and would love to share my life with you.



My name is Lady and I have spent over half my life (2 years) in boarding waiting for a new home. I am a good girl...but I will need a 6 foot privacy fence because I like to explore! I would love an active family who has time to walk me and maybe take me to the dog park.




I am Tucker! I am sad and not adjusting well to kennel life. I have lost alot of weight due to stress and depression. I really just want to be loved and stay in one cozy home please.



My name is Parsley and my brother Basil is also here. Mom and Dad got a divorce and neither one of them took us. I can be adopted without my brother, but that would make me very sad. Basil and I spent our entire life outside in a backyard being ignored by Mom and Dad. Could you be the one to love us like we deserve?






Hi, I am Sancha and I am here for adoption along with a few of my puppies that I had who have not been adopted yet.



Boris


Oso


Raven


I am Zimba! I am an energetic Ridgeback who was rescued from a backyard breeder. I would love for you to open your heart to me. I just would like to be loved please.



Ruby here! I have a Ridge on my back and some doggy friends are worried I may attack them because of this silly ridge that may look funny to other dogs! I am working on these issues and would love for you to welcome me into your home.


Hi, we are Koda and Shadow. We are a 100% bonded pair and have lived our entire lives together. We have to be adopted out together. We would be under harmful stress levels if we are broken up. We are both lovers and like to give kisses and play outside!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.