Saturday, May 15, 2010

Join me at Pooches on the Parkway - Kansas City Dog Photography

Join me tomorrow in my hometown to help support the Blue Springs off leash dog park! Rain or shine!

Date: Sunday, May 16, 2010
Time: 11:00am to 4:00pm - rain or shine
Location: Young Park
1200 SE Adams Dairy Parkway, Blue Springs, MO 64014
Register: By calling Blue Springs Parks and Recreation at 816-228-0137 or visit their website at http://www.bluespringsgov.com/parks

I will have my vendor booth set up and would love for you to come by! All participants will receive $50 off coupons for my doggy photo shoots which include CD of images! I will also take some quick photographs of your pooches when you stop by my booth and I will post the photo previews on my blog for you to see my style and hope you book with me in the future. http://www.fixyourimages.com/

Details:
• 1, 2, & 3 Mile Fun Walk
• Dog Games & Contests
• Designated Off-Leash Dog Park
• Dog-Related Products & Service Booths
• Demonstrations
• Dog Adoptions

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.