Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Bow the Golden Retriever - Kansas City Dog Photography

Oh. My. Goodness. Just look at this precious face! Meet Bow, the 2-years young Golden Retriever. I met this adorable boy this weekend and had the pleasure of documenting his lovely spirit. The photos were taken at Bow's Grandma's home and it was the perfect setting. He came running to me in excitement as soon as I opened my car door and began walking toward him. Golden's have such a fantastic personality!





Aren't Bow and his Mommy the cutest thing you've ever seen? I love capturing the human/doggy bond.




Modeling is truly exhausting work!


Peek-a-boo!


This cute little door was significant to Bow's Mommy and I enjoyed having a setting with all this character!


Is Bow really trying to just fetch the mail? (We actually put a treat on top of the mailbox, but I removed it with the magic of Photoshop. Shhh, don't tell.)




Love this little head tilt and curled paw. Bow, you are the sweetest doggy! Erin, thank you so much for allowing me to document your precious Golden. It was a joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.