Monday, May 24, 2010

Bikers for Paws - No More Homeless Pets KC - Kansas City Dog Photography

This weekend I was honored to attend the Bikers for Paws after-party, benefiting No More Homeless Pets KC. NMHPKC is a non-profit animal welfare organization working to build a cooperative effort across the Kansas City metro area to end pet overpopulation through cooperative spay and neuter, humane education, and adoption programs.

Various rescue organizations were in attendance at the event this weekend and I was able to capture their doggies up for adoption in the below photos. If you or anyone you know is interested in these precious dogs, please let me know and I will direct you to the correct contact. To see even more photos, check out the entire album on my facebook business page by clicking here. Anyone can right click on the images below to save them and use them however they would like to help these doggies find a new home.



Mo-Kan Border Collie Rescue (For more information, visit their website here.)





Mid America Bully Breed Rescue (For more information visit their website here.)








T.A.R.A (For more information, visit their website here)





English Springer Rescue (For more information, visit their website here.)




I have to give a public thank you to my hubby Dan. He is my best friend and a wonderful support and I could not do these events without him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.