Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Animal Haven Adoptable Dogs

I love announcing when more fur babies are adopted! 9 more dogs that I have photographed in the past at Animal Haven have found new homes. Thank you to everyone for your support and your help in spreading the word. I remember each and every dog that I photograph... including the ones back in February when I first started volunteering. Even as many as I have photographed, I could point out each of them and name them all individually. They all stamp a special place in my heart when I meet them and I never forget their sweet faces. I am so thankful for the staff at Animal Haven who cares for these animals before they find their forever home. I am also thankful to each person who chooses to search for their furry companion through a shelter and gives these doggies a chance that they so deserve.

Animal Haven has many more wonderful pets up for adoption. Contact them at 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/ to view adoptable pets.

ADOPTED! Hayden


ADOPTED! Catalina


ADOPTED! Georgia

ADOPTED! Sabine

ADOPTED! Canuto


ADOPTED! Bragie


ADOPTED! Bodie


ADOPTED! Chase


ADOPTED! Sherman

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.