Monday, May 3, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Animal Haven Adoptable Dogs

After researching this morning, I learned that 16 more dogs I have photographed at Animal Haven have since found new homes! I know I can not take the credit for these dogs finding an amazing new family though. It's the wonderful people out there who choose to adopt a pet that are the ones I want to recognize. I do hope that my photography is helping these precious fur babies have a stronger voice. My dream is for my passion to shine through each photo, capturing the hearts of everyone who is looking for a loving pet to complete their family.

Animal Haven has many more wonderful pets up for adoption. Contact them at 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/ to view adoptable pets.

ADOPTED - Tigre!

ADOPTED - Tanner!


ADOPTED - Mikael!



ADOPTED - Lollie!


ADOPTED - Leif!


ADOPTED - Jilly!


ADOPTED - Gracie Lou!



ADOPTED - Duffy!


ADOPTED - Dawn!


UPDATED - Cupcake!


ADOPTED - Clifford!


ADOPTED - Charlotte!


ADOPTED - Cashmere!


ADOPTED - Carter!


ADOPTED - Bo!


ADOPTED - Baloo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.