Monday, April 5, 2010

Portia + Paris, Part II

This weekend I had the pleasure of photographing two special schnauzers. And by now, you may know that I love schnauzer babies! The Hoover family introduced us to our beloved Remington and the world of schnauzers. We bought our champion fur baby from Erica and are so happy we made that decision almost one year ago. He is truly the best dog we could have ever hoped for, the reason and inspiration for my dog photography business and I love him more every day. To see more of their adorable schnauzers, visit http://www.cuteschnauzers.com/

I was thrilled when Erica contacted me to photograph her sweet family. The weather was beautiful on Saturday and we all enjoyed the photo shoot. Even Remington came along to see his "extended family" as I like to refer to it.

Here are some more of my favorites of Portia. This 11 year old girl is very wise, sweet and petite, but she is also one tough cookie! She was very protective of her new furry sister Paris and when Remington would play with Paris, little Portia would step right in and make sure there was no funny business going on!





And here are more of baby Paris! She is so tiny and sweet. It brought back memories of when Remington was that small not long ago! She was full of puppy energy, but I managed to capture her adorable moments, complete with her fluffy beard blowing in the wind.




This one makes me smile... Paris is giving her older sister a big kiss!


Look at those faces... treats pleeeeease!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.