Friday, April 2, 2010

Natalie - A Very Special Schnauzer

I posted Natalie in a previous Animal Haven Adoption post, but I wanted to write a post dedicated to this sweet girl. I have a special place in my heart for all animals, but when I hear a schnauzer story, it really hits close to him since my own fur baby Remington is a schnauzer. Natalie is very special. She loves to be with her people and is house and kennel trained. Her hobbies include riding in the car, taking walks, lying beside her person & sniffing around the back yard. Please know that Natalie does have health issues - She has an enlarged heart and this will eventually lead to Congestive Heart Failure. The Vet does not know how many years this sweet girl may have left, but she will love you with all her heart with the time she has left. For further information and/or to meet Natalie, please contact her foster home at ksbt@juno.com. Animal ID 5189.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.