Friday, April 16, 2010

My Miniature Schnauzer Model Remington - Kansas City Dog Photography

Have you ever seen a more well-behaved perfect furry model before? OK, I might be a little biased, but my Remington is such a great subject. He has always been very accomodating and patient with my photo shoots and he gets more practice all the time! I just upgraded to a new Nikon camera body and it has greatly improved the quality of my photos already. Of course I tried out the new camera on Remington first. I think he approves! Thank you to all my supporters and for believing in me. I appreciate you all more than you know. Happy Friday!







I will end with this "blooper." It really isn't in focus at all, but it maks me laugh, because his paw was coming right at me like, "hey, you!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.