Friday, April 16, 2010

Mix 93.3 Jenny Matthews and Tyson, Kansas City Dog Photography

Jenny Matthews from Kansas City's Mix 93.3 is such a kind, genuine and beautiful person. When I heard her precious fur baby was diagnosed with Degenerative Myelopathy (a progressive and incurable disease of the spinal cord), my heart instantly broke for her. As a dog photographer, my goal is to produce high quality memories for pet owners to cherish now and for many years after their furry child has crossed the rainbow bridge. My heart is so happy while I am photographing dogs and showing their unique spirits and human bond through my art. Dogs are just like children in my opinion and capturing every possible moment of our loyal, furry companions is so incredibly important. I am honored that Jenny allowed me to document her super-model Boxer, Tyson. He was a joy to work with. Tyson, you are one amazing doggy!





I just love capturing moments like this. You can so feel the love that Jenny has for her boy. *Makes me tear up*












I will end this post with the family photo. Seriously, could this family BE any more adorable if they tried??! Thank you so much Jenny. I will remember this day forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.