Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Heather + John

Many of you know I am primarily a dog photographer. However, I am also available to photograph weddings. I was honored to document Heather & John on their special day. Heather has been overseas while planning her wedding which was taking place in the U.S, which was not the easiest task for a bride! She was a joy to work with and when I met her on the wedding day, I will always remember her positive attitude and contagious laugh. It was so clear how in love these two are. They took a non-traditional route by seeing each other before the wedding, which was so beautiful to document.



They were seriously so cute together. Heather radiates happiness and joy and I loved capturing her laugh!






I love to document the details of a wedding also. It really adds to the overall feel. Here are some beautiful favors and wedding invitation, compliments of Salutations. http://www.salutationsbymd.com/

And the gorgeous flowers by Shana Vaughn Designs. http://www.shanavaughndesigns.com/


And some cute moments with the flower girl.


And one of the boys at the wedding. He loved the camera!


The wedding and reception were held at Piropos Restaurant in Parkville. It was a beautiful outdoor and indoor setting. http://www.piroposkc.com/



I will end with the ceremony kiss! Thank you for letting me document your love, Heather & John. I wish you a lifetime of happiness and laughter together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.