Saturday, April 17, 2010

Gladstone Walk N Wag - Kansas City Dog Photography

I had the pleasure of attending the 10th Annual Gladstone Walk N Wag today. Best of all, the proceeds from the registrants went directly to benefit the Gladstone Animal Shelter. I had my first vendor booth set up at the event and enjoyed meeting all the adorable doggies and their sweet owners. For those of you that signed my sheet, here are the photos of your furry children! Enjoy and I hope to hear from you in the future. Remember all participants today receive 1/2 price doggy photo shoots from me. Just mention the event. Check out my main website to learn more about me at http://www.fixyourimages.com/ and if you are on Facebook, I would love to have you as a fan! http://www.facebook.com/fixyourimages

I also need to give a BIG thank you to my wonderful hubby who came along with me today. I could not have done this without him! He helped me set up the canopy, hang my banner correctly, gave me some sales tips since he is the best salesman/realtor in Kansas City and watched Remington while I talked to potential clients. I also want to thank Casey Lesmeister of Synchronistic Healing. She gave me great advice and graciously allowed me to borrow her tables and canopy since I had never experienced one of these events before. Visit her website and be sure to check out her amazing homemade doggy shampoo bars!



















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.