Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Adoption Update - Kansas City Animal Haven Adoptable Dogs

For anyone that knows me fairly well, they may be aware that I have a little (Ok, ALOT) of a Type A personality. Wikipedia describes this person as a "high-achieving workaholic who multi-tasks, drives themselves with deadlines, and is unhappy about delays." Keeping that in mind, I tend to check up on the adoptable dogs that I photograph at Animal Haven quite frequently. I just learned that Jewels, Quinton and Ginger were adopted and wanted to share the good news!

As always, if you are interested in adopting, Animal Haven has many other fur babies who are looking for a forever family and can't wait until you give them a chance to show you their love. Please call 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/.

ADOPTED!
Ginger, Poodle/Shitzu


ADOPTED!
Jewels, Shepard mix


ADOPTED!
Quinton, Lab

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.