Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Adopt me Please - Week of April 6

I have quite the line up of wonderful fur babies up for adoption at Animal Haven this week! I have always been a very persistent person and despite the fact that the wind was blowing up a storm (literally) and the clouds were darkening, I was determined to photograph the doggies at Animal Haven, as scheduled last night. They needed me and I prayed the weather would hold out until I was done. The Lord answered my prayers and I was able to photograph 14 dogs within an hour. It began storming pretty severely after I had arrived back home safely.

If you are interested in adopting one of these fur babies, please call 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/. Please reference their Animal ID as well.

Kodak, Newfoundland- Animal ID 5387.




Ulric, Doberman - Animal ID 5796.




Gwilym - Siberian Husky, Animal ID 5792.




Bianca, Australian Shepard, Animal ID 5873.



Pooh, Chihuahua, Animal ID 5875.




Leif, Lab mix, Animal ID 5857.




Mushie, Rat Terrier, Animal ID 5887.



Quinton, Lab, Animal ID 5833.



Gladys and Sophia, Yorkshire Terriers, Animal ID 5881 and 5880.



Jewels, Shepard, Animal ID 5505.



Nanny, French Bulldog, Animal ID 5880.



Ginger, Poodle, Animal ID 5872.



Sabine, Australian Kelpie, Animal ID 5780.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.