Monday, March 1, 2010

Painted Portrait of Remington - Lazy Dog Art

I am so humbled by my new friend Susie Hooban's generosity. She recently became a fan on my Facebook photography page and told me that my photos were so inspirational that she wanted to paint one of Remington as a gift to me. Her business is Lazy Dog Art and not only does she have tremendous talent, but a very kind heart as well. Everyone should check her work out on Facebook. I am so blessed to have met Susie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Susie chose this picture...


And turned it into this beautiful painting of my fur baby Remington. Oh, how I love this so much. I can not wait to see it in person and display it proudly. What an amazing memory for me to cherish for many years. I know Remington will love it too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.