Friday, March 19, 2010

My Furry Best Friend - A Work of Art

You may remember a recent post about Remington, my fur baby, being the subject of a beautiful painting! Susie Hooban of Lazy Dog Art generously offered to paint Remington as a gift to me, explaining that my photos were such an inspiration that she knew she wanted to paint one. What an amazing compliment to receive. Remington's portrait arrived in the mail this week and I can't even put into words how much I love it! It is proudly displayed in my office, so I can see it every day and be reminded of the kindness of where it came from. I am still learning and growing in this photography venture, but it's people like Susie who make everything I do worthwhile and give me the encouragement and support to keep growing.

Everyone should visit Susie's Lazy Dog Art business page on Facebook. I am so blessed to have met her. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Here is the gift.... look at this adorable wrapping! I just had to photograph the lovely presentation.


This is the photo that Susie chose to surprise me.


And the finished product! Beautiful!

1 comments:

Ilse said...

Oh, what a handsome boy! This is just lovely!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.