Thursday, March 11, 2010

Introducing Calendars Featuring Animal Haven Adoptable Doggies

I always love to hear from my fans and Casey Vaught (super doggy daycare employee, one of my first supporters and friend) gave me the idea to create a calendar of my fur baby Remington. Well, that got me to thinking... I could create a calendar and feature the adoptable doggies at Animal Haven, where I have been photographing fur babies in need of new homes. I know we are already into March, but there are still 9 great months left to make use of! Now, for the best part---- 50% of each calendar sale will go directly to Animal Haven to help their animals be fed, sheltered and loved. Each calendar will cost $19.99 and is available for local pickup if you are in the Kansas City area. If you need the calendar shipped, add $4.99 for shipping. Currently, I do not have an easy online payment system, but if you are interested, please send me an e-mail at fixyourimages@hotmail.com to order a calendar today! To see a complete preview of the calendar, check out my facebook album here.

*NOTE* Desk calendars are available, as well as wall size calendars, both for the same price. Please note your preference.




Here is a preview of the wall size calendar cover and a few select months below.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.