Thursday, March 18, 2010

Featured Dog of the Week - Gentry - Adopt Me!

You may remember Gentry from a previous post of the very first set of doggies I photographed at Animal Haven. I love every dog there, but Gentry has always stood out to me especially. Every week when I return to Animal Haven, I run across him again in different locations in the shelter... always so calm and behaved. When I stop by his cage, he looks at me with sad brown eyes. I smile and tell him everything is going to be OK and that he is such a good boy. I try to give him some sort of comfort in such a scary situation.

Information from http://www.petfinder.com/:

Gentry is a Shepard/Siberian Husky mix. Found as a stray and not reclaimed by his family, he is eagerly awaiting a new, loving home to call his very own. He really likes people, adores cuddling up on a nice soft blanket, and appears to be house trained. He would do best in a home with no other dogs.

Gentry is available for adoption at Animal Haven in Merriam Kansas. His animal ID is Animal ID 5311. There is a $115 adoption fee which includes spay or neuter, microchip identification, DA2PP+C vaccine, bordetella vaccine, rabies vaccine (ages 4 months & up), current heartworm test & preventative (ages 6 months & up), flea treatment, dewormer, 5-pound bag of Science Diet food. Gentry is up-to-date with routine shots and neutered.


2 comments:

sydney portrait photographer said...

looks nice!

the dog loves to pose,no doubt! :)

Joni said...

Wonderful photos of this dog! Thank you for helping these dogs in need!

Here is my tweet on you: Kansas City Dog Photographer helping #shelter #dogs get adopted with great #photos Featured Dog- Gentry - Adopt Me! http://ow.ly/1oRNe

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.