Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Adoption Update!

As you may know, I have been regularly visiting a local no-kill shelter, Animal Haven, and photographing their doggies up for adoption. I just learned that quite a few of the dogs I have photographed in weeks past have now been adopted into new homes! It brings me so much joy to know that I had a part in helping these dogs find a family. Thank you for opening your hearts and spreading the word!

To see a list of adoptable pets on Animal Haven's website, click here. If you are interested in adopting any of the fur babies at Animal Haven, please call 913 432-7548.

Dre- ADOPTED!


Roseanne- ADOPTED!


Paxton- ADOPTED!


Mitzi - ADOPTED!


Diego - ADOPTED!


Puzzle - ADOPTED!


Dora - ADOPTED!


Francine - ADOPTED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.