Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Adopt me Please - Week of March 22

Now presenting more amazing fur babies up for adoption at Animal Haven! Many of the dogs I have photographed in past weeks have now been adopted and this warms my heart more than I can put into words. Knowing that I had a part in helping these precious dogs find a new family means so much to me. I also commend the amazing staff at Animal Haven who cares for all these animals until they find a forever home and are committed to a no kill philosophy. If you are interested in adopting one of these fur babies, please call 913 432-7548 or visit http://www.animalhavenkc.org/. Please reference their Animal ID as well.

My name is Gentry. I am a Shepard/Siberian boy. You may have seen me before. I really would love a new family to call my own. The nice photographer lady keeps taking my photo because she says how special I am. She even gave me a few extra treats. (shhh don't tell!) I am calm, sweet and shy, with quite a distinct personality and character. I was found as a stray and my family was not able to find me again. I love cuddling on a nice soft blanket, and I am house trained. Also, I would like a home with no other doggies, please. I want you all to myself! Animal ID 5311.





Colonel Custard here! I am a mellow, friendly Chow Chow/Golden boy who is looking for a laid back family to call my own. I was very excited to be out in the sunshine yesterday and like to obey commands, but may need a little more training in that area. Please give me a chance and I know you will not regret it. Animal ID 6251.




My name is Sassy and I am a Pittie/Lab mix. Some people are worried just because I am part Pittie. That seems so silly to me! I have come a long way since I first stayed at the shelter and I love other dogs- both big and small. I was adopted for awhile and lived with little kiddies and did very well with them. I know basic commands and I am house trained if you keep a consistent schedule. However, I really do not like being in a cage! I would love the chance to show you I will love you forever. Animal ID 5294.




Bo, the Lab mix here! I am pretty goofy and I love to play. I get along well with other doggies, but they need to keep up with my rambunctious style! I really enjoy rawhide chews and humans. I humored the photographer lady and sat very well for her. She had lots of yummy treats for me! If you are an energetic family, we will be a perfect fit. Animal ID 5406.




I am Clifford, a Lab mix. I am very friendly and just seemed to have lost my way home. No one has come back to find me, so I am ready to give my doggy heart to a new family now. I love to greet my humans at the door with a big smile on my face. I also have fun with other doggies, so if you have a furry child already, that's fine with me! Animal ID 6275.




Hi I am a baby Pittie, named Cailie. I do not fit the typical and inaccurate stereotype of a Pittie. I am very friendly and have lots of puppy energy! I love attention and enjoy a nice neck rub. I have quite the personality and would love for you to welcome me into your home. I will be loyal, protect you and love you always! Animal ID 5444.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.