Monday, February 22, 2010

Featured on Animalinfo.com

I have learned recently that networking with other dog organizations is very beneficial. I have learned so much from just meeting new doggy lovers and other animal businesses on Facebook. I was contacted recently by a publishing company called Animalinfo Publications, who specializes in pet and animal care digital books. They recently launched a large animal information website, providing users with lots of helpful information in the form of free fact sheets on animal care, animal health, behavior. Their site also includes a directory of supplier’s, breeder’s and clubs. They offered to feature me for free for 2 years as they continue to populate the site. Feel free to check out my listing on their page here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.