Friday, January 15, 2010

Behind this Collar

So, I have always been a believer that everything happens for a reason. Some people might find this theory whimsical or corny, but I know it to be true. No matter what happens in life, no matter how far down you may be, every event in life happens for a specific reason to lead you where you are ultimately supposed to be.

For example, the other day I was compelled to search for dog businesses on whitepages.com in an effort to expand my networking and marketing. I found a business called "Behind this Collar" who was actually listed under animal hospitals for some reason. Regardless, I sent the business an e-mail introducing myself and asking if they would be interested in displaying some of my doggy photo shoot flyers for me. As we began corresponding, I learned exactly what their business was really about and quickly discovered how both of our businesses were a perfect compliment to each other! Sherri, their founder, specializes in creating designed-for-you shadow boxes to commemorate your pet's milestones.

A little light bulb went off in my head... pet shadow boxes.... well, what do you put in shadow boxes? Photos of course! I noticed she did not currently have a vendor or a contact for photography under her "products" page. So, we have agreed to post our business info on each others websites and are very excited to see how this will help us grow. Check out my website http://www.fixyourimages.com/ and click on "Enter Website". Then click on "Behind this Collar" to see the new addition on my site!

I truly believe this was no accident that I stumbled across Sherri's website. And "everything happens for a reason" is showing its meaning once again. To my past customers, check out Sherri's website and consider ordering a custom shadow box, using the photos from your doggy photo shoot. It will be a memory you will treasure forever!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.