Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet Little Jack

The more dog photo shoots I do, the more I love it. There is something special about capturing and freezing the various moments of our loyal furry friends that makes my heart happy. I notice many owners worry that their dog is not cooperating during the shoot and probably wonder to themself what the end result is really going to be! Even though it may not appear that the doggies are behaving properly, they always are in my book! What I love most about what I do, is sorting through the photos and editing those "money shots" or my absolute favorite ones and then hearing the excited reaction from the owners. Little Jack was a ball of high energy for sure! He was in a new backyard environment and wanted to explore, helping me burn lots of calories. I love little Jack and his sweet nature. Thank you Rachel and Matt for letting me be a part of these photos with this special long-haired Dachshund.

This is my all-time favorite photo from the shoot... and maybe even my favorite of any dog shoot! I love capturing these sweet moments when people do not realize it, because it's so real and genuine and not posed or forced.












Rachel commented this looks like a little doggy angel is following him. I think that's a very amazing observation, especially since this photo was not edited at all!


This is Jack's wiggle nose, according to Rachel. To me, he seems to be thinking, "Come on, lady, seriously? I think 500 photos is enough of this beautiful face."


These photos were taken at Rachel's Aunt's house and this swing was her mother's at one time.

1 comments:

Kenna Skinner said...

Great pics, Jen! I especially love #1 and #7! Keep up the fantastic work!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.