Monday, December 21, 2009

My Fur Baby's Best Friend Murphy

Meet Murphy, the Poodle/Bichon. Oh my goodness... his face was so precious, I just wanted to hold him and squeeze him forever! My fur baby Remington met Murphy at doggy daycare and they have been best friends ever since! They play and wrestle all day long when they are both at daycare together. Murphy's Mom heard about my dog photography from the daycare and wanted his photos taken. We since found out that we are neighbors, right down the street from one another AND our boy's birthdays are 3 days apart. They will both be one year old in January. How completely adorable. I took Murphy and his Mom to Shawnee Mission Park on Saturday and we braved the freezing cold. We made the session as quick and painless as possible and I think it turned out beautiful! Thank you to Murphy's Mom for letting me capture your absolute heart-melting doggy!












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.