Monday, December 14, 2009

Meet Kyra & Curly!

Meet Kyra....


And Curly! The adorable Airedale & Irish Terriers. These two clearly are best buds and it was so fun to interact with them in their own backyard.






They shared some sweet moments.


Treats please!!



The Mitchell's had an adorable little swing that I thought might be cute for the doggies to test out. Kyra was not sure what to do inside the swing.


Curly liked it a little better!


I love capturing dog's playing and their fun spirits. Look at her paw on his back. Could it be any more cute?


Being great guard dogs!




Who says men don't have a soft side? So cute.




The neighbor dog Jack made an appearance over the fence. This picture makes me laugh because it reminds me of how people hang out and talk over the fence too. Why wouldn't dogs do the same thing?


I will end with this cute picture of Kyra telling Curly a secret. I wonder what it is? Can you guess?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.