Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Good News on Doggy Photo Specials from Hope!

Jen, we need to talk. My mom and dad have not had time to schedule a doggy photo shoot. We are just too busy with the holidays and I don't think we will be able to schedule something until after your promotion ends.


This really stinks too. With the special $37.50 price, I was sure I was going to get a photo shoot. And it will be too cold and icky for outdoor photos until Spring.


What's that? You say you are extending the half price promotion through April of next year???!


Sorry, I am having trouble closing my mouth in disbelief. So, there is no rush to take photos in December now? I can wait until Spring and my mom and dad will still only pay $37.50?


Wow, you are the bestest doggy photographer!! This is woof-tastic news! I need to go tell all my furry friends to have their mom and dad's schedule their Spring photo shoot soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.