Friday, December 11, 2009

Dizzle & Jordan's Adventures in the Snow

Taking outdoor photos in 20 degrees would be... less than ideal, right? Wrong! Even though I could not feel my limbs by the time this photo shoot was over, it was well worth it. Shawnee Mission Park had beautiful scenery and the fresh snow and contrasting bright blue lake was breathtaking. My friend and client Casey was a little nervous about the photo shoot, because her Miniature Pinscher likes to bark and her German Shepard mix is a rescue dog, still learning to trust strangers. I was so happy when the dogs warmed up to me and I was able to capture some really precious moments. Since I was a little girl, I felt I had a special connection with animals and I knew I wanted to work with dogs, but life just had not taken me on that path. Recently, I expanded my photo restoration business to photography services and as I continue to focus on photographing dogs, something really feels complete in me now.

Here are some of the kind words that Casey wrote me. This is the reason I feel so blessed to be able to give my clients memories of their precious fur babies.

"Seriously I can't stop looking at the photos you took and every time I do, tears form! You are wonderful! I really started off nervous thinking that I had really bad dogs, but you have a way of capturing that perfect moment in your photos. You have a very kind heart and honestly even though Dizzle usually barks at everything and Jordan stays away from strangers, neither one of them had an issue. You really know how to make clients and their pets feel comfortable. About a year ago I would have loved to get photos like these when my beloved Romeo was still alive. I am so happy about the memories that we captured today. Jennifer I don't know what more to say besides THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU AND DOING WHAT YOU DO!!! I love them all!"







And now a moment in Dizzle & Jordan's head.

Jordan: Hahaha, Mom is making you wear a fur hoodie.


Jordan: Well, now that I think about it, that sure looks warm and cozy. I kinda wish I had one now.
Dizzle: Enough on the hoodie! You forgot to tell me not to look down! Yikes!


Jordan: Hey, Diz.... be careful! Don't get too close to the edge there. I don't think I am agile enough to save you.


Jordan: Whew! We seem to have it under control now. I think you should get up here a little higher though.


Dizzle: OK, I feel safer now that I am next to you, Jordan. Thanks, I love you buddy!














1 comments:

christyc84 said...

hey your doggy pictures are cute! keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.