Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who Wants 1/2 off Doggy Photo Shoots?

As you may have noticed by now, I am in love with photographing dogs. I have always had a special connection with our furry friends and I have learned recently that my true passion in photography is when dogs are involved. So, in honor of this and the holidays, all photo shoots for dogs will be 1/2 off in November and December! That means a paws-itively fun 1 hour photo session for $37.50 (normally $75). You will receive a CD of high resolution images and also post processing editing on the images also. For a small additonal fee, I can enlarge and print your favorite photo from the day. Contact me at Fixyourimages@Hotmail.com to book a session!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.