Monday, November 2, 2009

Remington + Bailey

I love dogs. I absolutely love everything about them and I especially love photographing them! It is extremely hard work to capture the attention of our furry friends long enough to snap the perfect photo, but when I do, it's an amazing feeling! This first photo below is my favorite of the whole day.

Meet Bailey! Isn't she the cutest? She is a Carlin Pinscher. (Part pug and part miniature pinscher). She is the new four legged child of my friends Lisa and Ryan. They brought Bailey over to meet Remington for a Sunday playdate and these hilarious furballs had us in laughs the whole time!



Look at those facial expressions. Priceless! (If you could only see the crazy noises, faces and things I do to get a dog's attention towards the lens!)


Dan gathered and raked up the millions of leaves in our backyard into huge piles for Bailey & Remington to "explore". They needed a bit of coaxing.




These two LOVED to wrestle. Bailey would rumble some cute puppy growls ever so often. Wow, there was a lot of puppy energy between the two of them!


Treats please!


Our grown up boy. 8 months old now!


Some slobbery kisses.



The lovely family!



Peek-a-boo, I see you!


Are you tempted yet to have your furry child's photos taken? E-mail me at fixyourimages@hotmail.com for some holiday doggy photo shoot specials!

1 comments:

Kenna said...

Hi Jen...just wanted to let you know that the first picture in this post is my favorite that you have EVER taken! I just LOVE it! Bailey's eyes just capture me! Can't wait to get together tomorrow!

XOXO
Kenna

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.