Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Moment with Remington

Ok, Mom. I am all ears. What did you need to talk about?


Wow, I need to sit down for this. What's that? You are offering 1/2 price doggy photo shoots in November and December?

Seriously... are you sure, Mom? Are you messing with me? That seems too good to be true! I need to make sure you are serious before I go telling all my doggy buddies. In fact, I don't believe you. I know you couldn't possibly be offering photo shoots at half price. If I am wrong, you can even give me a bubble bath! And you know how much I hate baths.


Awwww, shucks. You really were serious. Guess I can go ahead and tell all my 4-legged buddies to take advantage of this paws-itively amazing deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.