Sunday, November 22, 2009

A Day at the Dog Park

Remington and Bailey had another play date this weekend. We went to the off-leash dog park near 119th and Quivera. It was a great experience! Here are some of my favorite moments.



Hey, what are you doing down there, Mr.??!


Remmy says "see my crazy eye??!"


Bailey says, "see mine??!"





Lisa, as any other fellow girl dog owner would do, dressed up her doggy in an elf costume for Christmas. I think she looked adorable, although the other dogs may have been secretly exchanging confused looks and giggles.



When I saw this adorable lab plop down in a huge mud puddle (the owner shaking her head in disbelief and trying not to laugh too hard), I ran over to the hilarious scene and snapped some pictures. Here is a moment in this doggy's head.

What are you looking at Mom? So, this mud stuff feels good. I like it.


Mmm, it tastes good too. Yum.


Hmm, by the look on your face, I hope I am not in trouble later for this.


Hahahah, but I don't care, it's worth it!!! I love the feeling of this cold muddy goodness! It's kind of like those spa treatments you do, Mom.


Ok, maybe I should have put some more thought into this. I forgot that I might need a bath after this. Oooh, I hate clean water.


Yes, this definitely was not a good idea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.