Monday, September 21, 2009

Mark + Deb = Happily Ever After

I was honored to be chosen to photograph Mark and Deb's special day. The moment that Deb saw Mark on their wedding day, she was at ease and in perfect happiness. I believe in fairytale endings, romance and eternal love and these two displayed every ounce of this and then some. I had trouble narrowing down my favorites for this post, but tried to choose the most unique and intimate moments that truly tell a love story. Congratulations again to my friends Deb and Mark! May you remember this day always and have continued joy now and forever.

I would love your feedback on the below photos. I am especially new to wedding photography but was up for the challenge! It was extremely exhausting and hard work, but well worth it to capture these once-in-a-lifetime moments.



























2 comments:

CRAFTYFEM@AOL.COM said...

Jennifer, these are just stunning photos that you have taken for Deborah and Mark. You did such a beautiful job caturing all their special moments.I think you are a natural at this and I love them all. You know it made me feel like I was right there in the moment of the wedding .That speaks volumes about you as a awesome photographer.I so loved the one in front of the Gazebo and the one of the happy couple kissing and standing in front of the long bench. That captures how in love they are and ,that precious moment between them both.It almost made me cry it was just so lovely honey. I am so proud of you honey. You just outdid yourself in this wedding photo shoot.I also love the photos of them in their car. Those are so sweet. One of my favorites is the close up up Deb and Mark in their car and cheek to cheek. so beautiful, It shows how in love they are ,and you were able to bring that to life honey..... Love your
MOM

Kenna Skinner said...

I am so sorry it took me so long to comment on these!! This week has been crazy trying to regroup from being gone! I am sooooo far behind! I love them all and cannot even begin to pick a favorite! Your friend is so lucky that you took these for her! I know her and her husband will cherish them FOREVER!! Congrats on a job well done!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.